Silver Skater

A skater from the Hollywood, California area. I've been skating in Hollywood since the age of 4 and now, over 20 years later, I'm still skating in Hollywood.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

GeoGreetings from Google

Check out this site where you can make some hot holiday messages with googlemaps. http://www.geogreeting.com. You can type in any message and they have a database of map images that are in the shape of individual letters and they will spell out your message for you in maps.

Check out the one I did, here.

They are even on the lookout for replacement letters. Currently they need better letters for (A, N, B, D, P, Z, 6, ? ) I would hope you would have better things to do on than scanning the globe with Googlemaps and finding buildings that are in the shape of letters, but maybe not.

1 Comments:

Blogger turbotad said...

Nice - perhaps I'll use that on my Global VM blog that you commented on!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home